SHOP CACAO LAB
ABOUT CACAO LAB
Brother Sister Duo Eric and Florencia of Cacao Laboratory
The experience showed Florencia how strongly cacao can help people to connect to themselves and others, something that she considered was lacking in the western world. The following year Florencia approached her brother about bringing this medicine to the US so that a community could be built around the medicine.
Florencia and Eric traveled back to Guatemala in search of a farm that would provide high vibrational cacao whilst also valuing the treatment of the land and those working with it.
"We personally travel and purchase the cacao while it is still in the plant from the families that grow it. The three most important criteria when purchasing cacao: it is grown sustainably (agroforestry and organic), that its land-raised strains, that its fermented and properly treated post harvest." - ERIC "So far we have struggled internally with the decision to pay certifiers in the United States like the usda. We would much rather pay the farmers instead of the certifying companies."
THE CACAO LAB COMMUNITY
Relax and unwind with this dreamy mix of Cacao, Chamomile, Passionflower, Skullcap and Ashwagandha.
Specifically designed for drinking, Melt in a saucepan or blend with hot water or nut milk for the ultimate medicinal tonic.
Each disc contains enough cacao for two strong medicinal tonics or 4 mild doses.
- Chamomile is a relaxing, calming, anti-inflammatory herb that is used to treat insomnia, sleep disturbances, and anxiety. A 'heal all' remedy of the herb world, used to promote a healthy immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Passionflower is a nervous system tonic which is a natural sedative and tranquillizer. An antispasmodic herb that is used for treating aches and pains of all kinds.
- Skullcap is known to calm nervous tension and anxiety, it acts as a natural tranquillizer working both physically and psychologically.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that rejuvenates and strengthens the nervous system. It works as a mild depressant to over agitated nerves, whilst nourishing and protecting.
- Cacao is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. An aphrodisiac, an immune builder, a vascular strengthener, a hormone balancer, cacao works on every system of the body. It contains over 300 different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as unique MAO inhibitors which promotes heightened levels of serotonin to circulate in the brain.